Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(151)
-
▼
May
(23)
- May 19, 2010
- May 16, 2010
- May 15, 2010
- May 14, 2010
- May 13, 2010
- May 8, 2010
- May 7, 2010
- May 6, 2010
- May 5, 2010
- May 4, 2010
- May 2, 2010
- May 1, 2010
- April 29, 2010
- "Think Of Me"
- April 28, 2010
- April 26, 2010
- April 25, 2010
- April 23, 2010
- April 22, 2010
- April 21, 2010
- April 20, 2010
- April 19, 2010
- April 15, 2010
-
▼
May
(23)
This last photo is my favorite. I like everything about it. The face I'm giving Carlos, his crazy cocunut cream excitement face, Luna staring at the dog who in turn is staring at the coconut cream covered knife and Nicole who looks over it all.
ReplyDeleteErin, it's my fave tooooooo!! I love everyone's action within the photo, especially Carlos' face and Winnie's focus; and that coconut cream pie was so good it should be memorialized!
ReplyDelete